We hope that as well as providing our readers with useful HR advice and guidance we offer you some fun HR facts too… Here at HR Revolution we have never been known as the ‘fun police’!
Here are a few Friday fun facts… enjoy…
- Nearly a third of the UK’s office workers find their co-workers’ moaning to be one of the biggest annoyances in the workplace.
- 47% of females refuse to poo at work.
- 2.16pm is the most common time for workers to feel tired and find it hard to concentrate. This is known as the ‘office slump’.
- Jobseekers said access to good quality tea or coffee at work outweighed other employee benefits such as subsidised gym memberships and childcare vouchers.
- Half of British workers would walk out of their dream job in exchange for a free round the world trip.
- 2.3% of jobseekers have witnessed an interviewer pass wind during the interview.