I came across these funny work related confessions whilst doing some research the other day. Hopefully you’ll laugh, relate or at the very least, feel better knowing that you’re not the only one who’s had a meeting “over run” on a beautiful spring day! Good, glad it’s not just me!!
- Sometimes, the hardest part of my day is trying to look busy.
- It’s Monday morning and I’m still hungover from Saturday night.
- I get to work at 8am every morning, however I don’t start working till after lunch.
- My “all day” meeting finished at 2pm, it’s 85 degrees outside, no way am I going back to the office.
- I think the receptionist judges me by the amount of Amazon parcels that I have delivered to the office.
- My boss told me to dress for the job I want, not the job I have. I am now sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
- I’ve been secretly taking naps at work, its made me so much more productive.
- The thing I fear most at work? Clogging the toilet!!!
- Everyday at work after 5pm, I wait for my boss to leave then gather my belongings and run out the door.
- I may or may not have eaten a whole packet of biscuits for lunch.
If you have any funny confessions, we’d love to hear them, reply below.