There is a certain chill in the air in the mornings, Autumn is most definitely on its way… and that means these 5 fun facts will absolutely happen in your office in the very near future… A few have already happened in the HR Rev offices, sadly summer is a long distant memory…
- You will moan at anyone who starts talking about Christmas – however, secretly you will be getting really excited about what you want to get for a secret Santa present!! – only 87 sleeps people… (remember crimbo, does bring with it a crimbo party, but that’s a whole other blog!)
- The office temperature goes from tropical to artic – too hot in the Summer, too cold in the Autumn queue moaning. Are blankets or duvets ever acceptable work attire? – you may want to check your Dress Code policy on that one!!!!
- Tea and coffee rounds increase (who’s turn it is, is a whole other convseration!!) and are one of the sole sources of warmth – everyone gets excited about the new flavoured drink – mines a pumpkin spiced latte from Starbucks thanks!
- On average you will lose about 3 umbrellas – and won’t realise until you need to walk a mile tothe office in the pouring rain… Then the day you do bring it, the wind will blow it inside out anyway… windproof… yeah right!
- You go to work in the dark – and you come home in the dark too… that’s why we have a cheese board at Christmas, to make up for the lack of vitamin D we aren’t getting from the sun… which we never see anymore! Ok, so I made that bit up, good excuse though!
Hey, it’s not all doom and gloom though… those extra large tubs of choccies are already in the shops… YAY!!